Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just One of Those Days

On my way from a weird, bizarre, awesome, right-brained office building,
Walking across across green desert quads, from one to the next,
Walking between problems to be solved
I rap lyrical tangents to myself
(Gimme a hell, gimme a yeah; it's just one of those days; I listen to the radio play).
I set myself up for a no-jackety kind of morning
('Cause jackety-jack, Jon's on crack)
I realize this is one of those three-lefts-will-have-to-make-a-right kind of day,
and then I realized that I like it that way.

Trust me,
I do not suffer from insanity.

2 comments:

  1. "I do not suffer from insanity, I thoroughly enjoy every minute of it." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. I make partial references in hopes that somebody may read and then finish them.

    ReplyDelete