Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dot Dot Dot

So we were just sitting around one night, bored out of our skulls...
...This guy used to be my best friend when I was younger, but I hadn't seen him in like eight years...
...Judy said she had homework to do, but we talked her into meeting us...
...None of us were really hungry, but what else is open in that part of town...
...and she was like "don't you dare lay a hand on my playing cards...
...Well, it wasn't too long before Zach started acting the fool...
...It looked like a screwdriver set had a baby with the world's biggest teddy bear...
...He actually tried to bet this guy that a baseball is bigger than a softball...
...This big huge truck came roaring out of the woods without its headlights on...
...I swear we must have painted about seventy of them...
...and that was the first time I ever had lustful thoughts about a woman's shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment