Tuesday, December 28, 2010

For You

I wish I'd never met you.
That's terrible to say.
But though we're friends,
'Twould suit my ends
If you'd just go away.

Your smile fairly twinkles.
Your features, they allure.
You never hide
Your warped insides,
But think you are a bore.

You need to be reminded:
Those geeky things you do
Give some a start;
They've won some hearts;
We'd kill to be with you.

You date below your numbers,
Give guys like me ideas.
To be my muse,
You don't refuse.
It's really quite obscene.

In words you can
understand:

Fry found his Leela;
Candide had his Cunegonde,
And Shippers their Millenium.
If they'd all hit snooze,
Or taken a cruise,
No doubt they'd be better off.

In words more my style:
Get out of my head,
Or I'll have a fantasy
And we'll all end up dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment